GenBoard v3.x PCB (+rescue kit included).
- AVR and oscillator
- Low-Dropout regulator (5V supply)
- Max232 for RS232 communication
- filters for sensorinputs (TPS, CLT, MAT, MAP, VBATT...)
- 2 ch digitally controlled WBO2 circuit without the heater FET (see FQPF.. item) . The 2nd channel can be used for NBO2 for convenience on a car where superior LSU4 sensor not yet mounted for some reason (or 2nd channel WBO2 by soldering R103, a 75k resistor included in the rescue-kit)
- MCP3208 (fast 12bit precision 8ch ADC above 8ch of AVR)
- LCD interface with separate (mounted) voltage regulator (note: the LCD is separate item)
- PS2 keyboard interface (1*4 header, no PS2 connector)
- SPI interface (for CAN, MMC addon)
- TPIC6A259 (8 * 350mA driver outputs) onboard (with extra SMB diode protection on 6 channels since v3.8)
- 1 LM1815 (VR InputTrigger) and small parts onboard for both channels (see LM1815 item if you want 2 VR inputs)
- 4*MC33151D FETdrivers onboard (supports highZ or lowZ)
- place for 8 injector FETs (TO220) (note: see the separate FQPF.. item for FETs )
- place for 8 ignition IGBTs (TO220) (note: see the separate Ignition IGBT item)
- place for stepper driver (4*1A), see the Stepper kit
- 16 SMB diodes mounted at the flyback section. PowerFlyback can be applied (see "Output drivers"), or just a wire for low voltage flyback.
- v3.8 only: onboard protection for multiple analog mcp3208 inputs, and wheelspeed input and for easier assembly
- v3.0-v3.7 only: place for 2 extra DPAK switches (note: see the separate DPAK IGBT .. item for FETs ) (on v3.8 gate signals available on pad, but no place for onboard DPAK).
The rescue kit includes about 50 small components that help customizing the circuit (resistors, capacitors diodes), especially for adding custom amplifiers around the mid-OPA and doing other optional customizations.
NOT INCLUDED, but you probably need some of these (check the other items in the shop):
- You will need some Injector/WBO2 Driver FETs: 1 for each injector or injection bank (if running batched injection) and 1 for each WBO2 channel (+spares).
- For onboard ignition (not external module like EDIS or HEI), you will need Ignition Driver IGBTs, 1 for each coil (+any spares).
- To measure MAP, you will need 2.5 bar MAP sensor MPX4250AP unless you already have a compatible sensor or you use GenBoard for other applications.
- The idle motor stepper driver.
- The Econoseal36-PCB and Econoseal18-PCB connectors are not included, they are separate items. Even though they are on the picture!
- CNC-ed Alubos frontplate is recommended for Econoseal solution (not available anywhere else)
- CND-ed Alubos endplate is recommended. At least 1 if you ordered Econoseal solution + frontplate, and 2 if you will install with custom connector.
- The LCD is nice in most applications.
- Temperature sensors for measuring MAT, CLT, K-thermocouple cold junction or in ECM case.
- Unipolar hall sensor TLE4905L for magnetic trigger is often useful.
Before setup/install please look around
Only secondary trigger is different from v3.3, see v3.6 section on