CNC-d rear endplate (cap) for FlangedCase160 or Alubos1600 case.
- The 4-drill version only has drills for the 4 corner-screws. Easy to drill extra holes for custom "flying loom" cables.
- The 5-drill version has drills for the 4 corner-screws. and a dia=7mm drill at 1/3 of the longer edge (1/2 of the shorter edge). Useful for a flying loom cable (such as PS2 or K-thermocouple compensational wire for the 2nd K-thermocouple amplifier channel) when the 3 frontplate drill are already used up. A rubber ring is included
- the DSUB version has 4 drills for the 4 corner-screws and a window for a DSUB9 connector. This allows easy connection for LCD, extra analog inputs or other gizmos. A DSUB9 pair included. (In the order note) you can request an extra 7mm drill (useful for some flying loom cable, or it can be drilled up to 16mm panelmount EGT connector). Still much space left for other custom connectors if you need even more.
- K-thermocouple connector: a female panel-mount K-thrermocouple connector is mounted, and a matching male included.
- includes 6+ screws (4+2 spare) for Alubos
You probably also want
You might want to apply varnish (eg. spray) to make it easier to keep clean after writing on it (permanent pen or suitable printer).