5-wire LSU4 Wideband oxygen sensor with 2x3=6 pin (U-shaped, small) connector and M18x1.5 thread.
IMPORTANT: for connection to VEMS Genboard V3.x, see LSU4.9 pdf. It is very easy to adapt with the smaller LSU4.9 connector, just important to follow LSU4.9 instructions: unfortunately Bosch mirrorer the numbering on the connector housing since LSU4.2 (follow these instructions and pinout, not the LSU4.2 drawing).
Differences to LSU4.2:
- LSU4.9 has faster response
- LSU4.9 has longer life expectency
- LSU4.9 has smaller connector than LSU4.2 ("microtimer"). Cable length varies (as with LSU4.2), but usually not too long: max 50cm.
- Before first powerup (for free-air calibration), verify that correct (LSU4.9 or LSU4.2) sensor is selected in configuration, under wideband settings even if you receive the sensor and ECU in same shipment
- Make sure to order matching connector, and v3 order comment: "27k nernst pullup inside the ECU, please".
- "With connector=yes" means matching wideband connector,
- "With crimped wire" also includes wires with crimped receptacles.