3x100mm K-thermocouple with appr. 2m cable (with strain relief) (6.5 feet).
Often used for exhaust gas temperature EGT (bares upto 1100C at the tip, but only 250C at the cable).
We recommend that only the sensor tip is in the exhaust stream (appr 10..15mm).
- revirgin6/3 to replace 6mm sensor, and use 3mm EGT sensor in exhaust (with 6mm fitting welded in)
- "Fitting-only=no" means you want both the sensor and the fitting (as normally)
- Choose "Fitting-only=fitting3parts" if you do NOT need the sensor, only the 3 part compression fitting.
- Fitting-only=compressionpart contains NO SENSOR, only the small middle part of the 3 part compression fitting.
- Fitting-only=blind2parts contains NO SENSOR: useful if you want to move your existing sensor (say, after tuning). A blind-plug female is provided, and a normal male-male that can be used in the next exhaust (to replace the old that is left in the exhaust, perhaps welded in)
The 3 part fitting consists of:
- part1: male (can be welded into 6mm drilled hole in the exhaust)
- part2: small conical part that comes between part1 and part3 to provide sealing
- part3: M8 female (mates the hollander-thread of part1)
See also (click the following lines):