SD card holder.
- remove vems v3 controller endplate (4 screws)
- plug in SD card into the SD card holder
- plug in the SD card holder PCB (2x5 connector) on the "ISPI" socket. The ISPI socket is 2x6 near the main processor. The 2 pins at the LM324 are not used. You can verify this on the SD card PCB (no trace to anywhere)
- Click here for more info on software setup and usage
There are 2 types of SD card holder.
- default: angled internal version, so card is fully inside the case (designed for normal endplate, card cannot be removed without removing the endplate). Through RS232 115200 baudrate in 1 minute appr 11 minutes of log data can be saved.
- a removable version, so the card can stick out the endplate. If you need this, buy an
endplate as well and write "removable SDcard" and "endplate with SDcard slot" in the order comment.